signing up to springbox gymnastics classes
Springbox classes are available for all ages 2-teens and all abilities welcomed. we have pre school, recreational and also competition squad classes - (this class is invite for trial) if you are already in a 2 or 4 piece competition squad please get in contact.
By signing up to these classes in the form below you must agree to the following rules.
- fees are due at the beginning of term after the second chase an admin charge of £10 will be added (if you are having any problems please email firstname.lastname@example.org)
- For your gymnasts to partake in class must have insurance via www.igauk.justgo.com a full list of the insurance and membership documents which are included in your sign up fee to the IGA will be here.
Once you have signed up and submitted it will take you to the insurance website where you will need to sign up and linked to springbox this insurance is renewed yearly in September The IGA will let us know once completed and affiliated to our club.
- When signing up to our classes you are agreeing to our 1 terms notice which must be given at the beginning of term by email to us if you wish to leave as otherwise fees for the next term will still be chargeable.
- For squad gymnasts only if you are part of squad we have an expectation that you will only train with springbox and not other clubs, This can result in becoming banned from competitions if you are competing in the incorrect category for level and hours. also note that the squad there will be fees for competitions and also squad leotards that start from £70 and squad uniform that must be worn to represent the club.
- At sign up we must also know your position on photo permission in the relevant box - if you have a complete photo ban you must let us know. we use photos/videos (without names) on our website and social media outlets to promote the club and its gymnasts from time to time the local press or gymnastics partners may use our photos too with our permission. As a general rule all children taking part in competitions will have photos taken by a professional company who the event organiser uses. all staff that take images hold a DBS. We also request you complete the medical box honestly and if there is anything that you would like to discuss please email email@example.com for anything.
- Lastly the contact number that you give will be used to add for a contact whatapp group so that you are able to get information straight away but to also contact us in the event of any emergency.
Thank you for listening and agreeing to these terms and conditions. Springbox team.